A Special Climate Statement (above PDF) issued by the National Climate Centre Bureau of Meteorolgy last month highlights some very interesting records that have been broken recently in Australia. These include:
- Wettest March on record
- Sixth wettest month on record
- February fourth wettest month on record
- Coldest March on record for average Max Temps
- East Kimberleys had highest daily rainfall on record for any month
- Parts of Southwest WA recorded their warmest March on record
- Parts of Southeast WA recorded their coldest March on record with numerous records broken for individual stations in both areas.
For more information on the above click the above link to download PDF.